After launching our new website and member portal in October 2023, several exciting new features have been added. If you haven't already checked them out, you are encouraged to take a few minutes to take a peek at the new additions.
On the public side of the website:
- Provider Search - assists insurance companies in quickly looking up active MTAM members to confirm membership and facilitate insurance reimbursements.
- Post a Job - Convenient place for members and other allied health clinics to post ads for RMT jobs and clinic staff. Found on the public side of the MTAM website under Advertising.
- 2024 MTAM Spring Conference - Event info for this year's exciting conference and trade show. Details will be added as they are confirmed.
In the Member Portal:
- Find a Job - Members can search current job postings. Found in the Member Portal under Tools Forms & Resources.
- New Member Info Page - Helps to orient and onboard new MTAM members and guides them to the resources most relevant and commonly needed after graduating and/or joining MTAM.
- Student Member Info Page - Assists Student members in accessing the resources most relevant to them while they are still completing their training including the Scholarship application form!